Software-supported process control makes processes more efficient, transparent and secure. Failures and deviations from optimal operation can be detected at an early stage. Costs can be reduced and the own competitive position is strengthened. Relevant software modules do not only serve internal process control, but also aid in the documentation and monitoring of various business processes. An automatic alarm in case of customisable events ensures that responsible employees are informed at an early stage and can act in time.
Digital data logging is an important feature to reduce complexity. This involves the acquisition, transport, central gathering, storage, allocation and analysis of large amounts of data. Subsequently, essential information must be prepared in a recipient-friendly manner in the form of summaries and reports, and made available to those responsible.
- Plantware – The maintenance program for technical plants
- PLC Programming for Siemens and Codesys systems
- ZEUS Alert – automated alerting via telephone call, SMS or e-mail
- ZEUS Dashboard – up-to-date information via the Internet
- ZEUS GABI – Graphical evaluations, reports and information
- ZEUS GABI live!
- ZEUS Load Management – Avoidance of peak consumption in electricity procurement
- ZEUS Report – Individual reporting based on large amounts of data
- ZEUS SUSI – Hardware for collecting and storing information
- ZEUS View – Overview of different plant locations and parks
- ZEUS Visualisation – Web-based interaction with control systems
- ZEUS Web – Web-based solution for manual data and text capture