Customisable software can optimally support many administrative processes in composting plants. Input data, output data, personnel, maintenance, …: every day a lot of different information is generated in every plant, which has to be made available in an orderly and fast way. In addition, a number of plant components such as traffic lights, barrier cameras, scanners, etc. must be connected and optimally coordinated. Digitalisation and targeted (partial) automation of commercial and technical work processes, administration and documentation procedures offers great potential for increased efficiency and reduced costs.
- Compoware – The comprehensive operations diary for composting plants
- Plantware – The maintenance program for technical plants
- PLC Programming for Siemens and Codesys systems
- ZEUS Alert – automated alerting via telephone call, SMS or e-mail
- ZEUS Connect – Connection of truck scales incl. related technology and driver self-weighing
- ZEUS GABI – Graphical evaluations, reports and information
- ZEUS GABI live!
- ZEUS Georg – Gps-supported harvest organisation
- ZEUS Load Management – Avoidance of peak consumption in electricity procurement
- ZEUS Report – Individual reporting based on large amounts of data
- ZEUS SUSI – Hardware for collecting and storing information
- ZEUS View – Overview of different plant locations and parks
- ZEUS Visualisation – Web-based interaction with control systems
- ZEUS Weather – Weather Station and Software
- ZEUS Web – Web-based solution for manual data and text capture