Public utilities and energy supply companies have great responsibility as basic public utilities suppliers. A particular challenge in implementation is to reconcile the three E’s – energy efficiency, energy saving, and the use of renewable energies.
To ensure the fulfilment of climate policy goals at the municipal level, the energy-related development of the neighbourhood plays an important role. Through the use of renewable energies and the coupling of electricity and heat, building complexes or even entire districts can be supplied with energy in a sustainable and efficient manner. The development and implementation of solutions for an entire neighbourhood not only promotes environmental protection, but also generates new revenue streams for the public utility companies. In addition, there is the opportunity to involve municipal companies as energy experts.
To ensure lasting success, a holistic view of the neighbourhood is necessary. Energetic, architectural, structural and social factors must be taken into account. Based on the individual prerequisites and requirements of the neighbourhood, which must first be identified by means of a careful energy demand analysis, a wide range of topics can be integrated into the concept. The core is often a jointly operated heating system. In order to increase the energy saving potential, such a system should be supplemented by innovative technologies such as photovoltaics, e-mobility, intelligent energy control and load management systems.
- EE-Mobil platform – finding, activating and billing of E-car charging stations [https://ee-mobil.de]
- Plant Park Management – Grid services for distribution system operators
- SolarChargePort – 3 carports, 10kW PV system and 3 electric charging points from one source
- PLC Programming for Siemens and Codesys systems
- Virtual power plant – direct marketing, balancing energy
- ZEUS Alert – automated alerting via telephone call, SMS or e-mail
- ZEUS Dashboard – up-to-date information via the Internet
- ZEUS Energy Control – Coordination of power generation and consumption
- ZEUS Fleet Charging Management – Intelligent charging of e-car fleets from renewable energies
- ZEUS GABI – Graphical evaluations, reports and information
- ZEUS GABI live!
- ZEUS Load Management – Avoidance of peak consumption in electricity procurement
- ZEUS Report – Individual reporting based on large amounts of data
- ZEUS SmartBox Balance – E-car charging with excess electricity
- ZEUS SmartBox Basic – E-car charging with solar power
- ZEUS SUSI – Hardware for collecting and storing information
- ZEUS View – Overview of different plant locations and parks
- ZEUS Visualisation – Web-based interaction with control systems
- ZEUS Web – Web-based solution for manual data and text capture