Biogas is a renewable energy source, alongside wind, solar and water energy, which can make an essential contribution to savings in fossil fuels. Unlike solar and wind energy, biogas is not subject to weather-related fluctuations. It is always available and can be stored, making it particularly suitable for the compensation of bottlenecks. The high metane content also makes biogas a very energy-rich fuel. A further advantage is that after the fermentation of the biomass, the remaining fermentation residue can be spread on fields for fertilisation.
Software-based support of commercial and technical work processes as well as administrative and documentation tasks can significantly increase the efficiency and effectiveness of a biogas plant and reduce costs. Telecontrol technology and programmable logic controllers enable a targeted, (partially) automated operation and monitoring of the plant, even from a distance. In addition, the integration of several plant locations to a virtual power plant is an interesting option. Such a network provides electrical energy reliably and can thus independently replace the output of large power plants.
- Gaerware – The comprehensive operations diary for biogas plants
- Plant Park Management – Grid services for distribution system operators
- Plantware – The maintenance program for technical plants
- PLC Programming for Siemens and Codesys systems
- Virtual power plant – direct marketing, balancing energy
- ZEUS Alert – automated alerting via telephone call, SMS or e-mail
- ZEUS Connect – Connection of truck scales incl. related technology and driver self-weighing
- ZEUS Dashboard – up-to-date information via the Internet
- ZEUS Energy Control – Coordination of power generation and consumption
- ZEUS ERP/Enterprise Resource Planning – Management of material flows, contracts, logistics and invoices for bioenergy plants
- ZEUS GABI – Graphical evaluations, reports and information
- ZEUS GABI live!
- ZEUS Georg – Gps-supported harvest organisation
- ZEUS Load Management – Avoidance of peak consumption in electricity procurement
- ZEUS Report – Individual reporting based on large amounts of data
- ZEUS SUSI – Hardware for collecting and storing information
- ZEUS tara – Support for bunker filling at bioenergy plants
- ZEUS View – Overview of different plant locations and parks
- ZEUS Visualisation – Web-based interaction with control systems
- ZEUS Weather – Weather Station and Software
- ZEUS Web – Web-based solution for manual data and text capture