Germany is increasingly bidding farewell to the fossil-nuclear energy age. Photovoltaics (PV) will play a central role in a sustainable energy future. Due to constantly rising electricity prices and decreasing costs for photovoltaic modules, owning a solar power system is more profitable than ever before. Solar energy is available free of charge and in practically unlimited quantities, while traditional energy producers such as oil and coal are slowly running out. With your own solar power system, you do not only contribution greatly to the reduction of CO2 emissions, you also benefit financially on a very personal level. Personal solar power can be fed into the public grid in return for a feed-in tariff. Even better, however, is it to use the energy yourself by means of an intelligent energy control system, thus avoiding expensive grid electricity as far as possible.
A solar power system in combination with a power storage unit is specifically advantageous when there is relevant energy usage during the night time that cannot be shifted to day time. It is important to have comprehensive consultation and planning before the actual installation, as there are different possibilities for coupling photovoltaic and energy storage systems, depending on the individual requirements. The costs for energy storage systems have fallen continuously in recent times, while the possible application areas have increased.
Through an installed charging station, your personal electric vehicle can also be charged with the self-produced solar power. This is particularly cost-effective and environmentally friendly. In addition, the electric car can be used as a storage for excess solar power.
- EE-Mobil platform – finding, activation and billing of E-car charging stations [https://ee-mobil.de]
- Plantware – The maintenance program for technical plants
- SolarChargePort – 3 carports, 10kW PV system and 3 electric charging points from one source
- Virtual power plant – direct marketing, balancing energy
- ZEUS Alert – automated alerting via telephone call, SMS or e-mail
- ZEUS Dashboard – up-to-date information via the Internet
- ZEUS Energy Control – Coordination of power generation and consumption
- ZEUS Fleet Charging Management – Intelligent charging of e-car fleets from renewable energies
- ZEUS GABI – Graphical evaluations, reports and information
- ZEUS GABI live!
- ZEUS Home – Energy control for the single family home
- ZEUS Report – Individual reporting based on large amounts of data
- ZEUS SmartBox Balance – E-car charging with excess electricity
- ZEUS SmartBox Basic – E-car charging with solar power
- ZEUS SUSI – Hardware for collecting and storing information
- ZEUS View – Overview of different plant locations and parks
- ZEUS Visualisation – Web-based interaction with control systems
- ZEUS Weather – Weather Station and Software
- ZEUS Web – Web-based solution for manual data and text capture